INTO THE CLASSROOM!
Beebio is the education technology tool that facilitates the teaching and learning experience of science and fosters biodiversity conservation. Engage and motivate your students with our global network of bio-systems that stream live video and data as well as with our innovative STEAM kits, your classes will be remarkable!
- Turnkey Solution – Our platform is built end-to-end for a unique up-to-date teaching & learning experience.
- Save time and teach on what matters most.
- Live video and data capture from our global network of pedagogical bio-systems and innovative STEAM projects.
- Promote a critical thinking and improve on cognitive abilities through comparison, planning, and analysis.
- Our didactic STEAM kits aim at solving real world problems around biodiversity, food security, and nutrition.
- Beebio Social Network – Create a one of a kind social network, post, share, comment, and discuss in a safe, respectful, and full contained environment.
- Pace: 6-72 hours depending on program and methodology.
- Ages: 9-18
- Math application
- Digital competence
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Science literacy
- Applied science in a personal and social context
Our project-based learning program involves a dynamic classroom approach in which students acquire a deeper knowledge through active exploration of real-world challenges. Projects are aligned with the agenda 2030 for sustainable development declared by the United Nations Organization, which is an action plan for the people, the planet, and prosperity.
Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics
Our Interdisciplinary approach ‘Plug and Play’ helps you create a powerful learning experience and emphasize integrative learning, critical thinking, and creative problem solving.
How does it work?
Our global bio-system network streams video and live data capture showing how different organisms respond to their environment. From stingless bees in Panama to freshwater ecosystems in Spain, they all come together to create a powerful science learning experience.
Everything from activities, labs, games, quizzes, and adjusted scientific readings are associated with our bio-systems and updated science concepts and teachings. Also, create a science social environment and culture where you can post, share, comment, and discuss at Beebio’s Social Network.
3. Learning Management System (LMS)
Follow up on student’s performance, strengths, and weaknesses through our integrated tracking, reporting system, so you can focus on what matters most, teaching!
STEAM Projects Kits
Our kits engage students in understanding real-world problems and ignite creative solutions that guide them through inquiry, communication, and critical thinking. We mainly focus on problems related to the loss of biodiversity worldwide, food security, malnutrition, and climate change.
Take our hands-on STEAM kits to the next level by monitoring and integrating them into your classes to create a real-world positive impact. Numerous activities, course content, and assessment are aligned with our STEAM kits. Are you ready?