TO THE CLASSROOM!
Promote science learning, captivate your students, and create new challenges with our edtech bio-systems and innovative STEAM kits. Your classes will foster and motivate a spirit of conservation of biodiversity, critical thinking with an environmental conscience, and they will be remarkable!
¿How does it work?
We collect video and live data from our bio-systems and make it accessible in a user-friendly manner, ready to use in the classroom.
Here you will find teaching content and assessment that promote competences and abilities in the field of science, math, and language. Also, apply concepts and processes with our hands-on STEAM kits and create a real world positive impact.
3. LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LMS)
Interaction and follow-up for: Competences – Strengths – Performances – Weaknesses
- Engage and motivate students by using live interactions from bio-systems and key STEAM projects.
- Promote critical thinking and improve cognitive skills through comparison, planning, and analysis.
- Our didactic hands-on kits STEAM based aim at real world biodiversity, food security and nutrition challenges.
- Pace: 6-72 hours according to program and methodology.
- Age range: 9 to 14.
- Concepts & processes knowledge
- Communication and teamwork
- Critical thinking and process of inquiry
- Science integration in personal and social perspectives
- Math application
- Digital technology and data analysis
- Scientific method
Give students the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills through engaging science projects aimed at solving real world problems. We design projects for primary and middle school students, which can also be Curriculum Aligned.
Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math
Bring together concepts, processes, and methods, across different disciplines and solve real world environmental, biodiversity, and food problems. Educate on competences and start preparing students for the future!