GROW VEGETABLES HERBS FRUITS INDOOR EASY ALL YEAR
Elevate Your Gardening Game with Vertical Gardens, Green Rooftops, and Community Gardens – Harnessing Hydroponic Innovation for Year-Round Indoor-Outdoor Growing. Dive into the Future of Gardening! Our Intelligent, Compact Design Thrives with Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs, and Flowers, Wherever You Are – Home, Office, or School, All Four Seasons!
Our kits allow you to grow 36 to 72 plants indoors or outdoors in a compact and efficient manner, controlling light, water, nutrients, and space.
Ready to start? for details and specs, shipping costs, and how to buy our vertical garden kit
What do you need?
- Seed Germination Tray with Light
- Vertical Garden Kit
- Faster growth
- Smaller footprint and much more crop production
- Water efficient it uses 80- 90% less water than traditional farming
- Soil-born diseases and bacteria-free
- No herbicides, reduced pesticide use
- Control of variables such as plant nutrition, hydration, temperature
Beebio’s hybrid education technology tool boosts the teaching and learning experience of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) and fosters onsite biodiversity conservation.
- Help reduce the Urban Heat Island Effect.
- Can help improve air quality.
- Reduce noise pollution.
- Provide a habitat for wildlife, such as pollinators.
- Can improve an urban area’s appearance.
What can you grow?
Fruits & Vegetables
What is food security?
Food security is a global problem and is estimated that one in nine people worldwide does not have enough to eat. This problem is compounded by the fact that the world’s population is expected to grow to 9.1 billion by 2050.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to addressing food security, as the approach will vary depending on the specific context and needs of a given community. However, some general strategies may be effective in addressing food security, today we can grow our own food no matter where we are if it’s in the city, an apartment, or a farm. What solution is right for you?